Information for Authors
In order for your Paper to be included in the Proceedings,
- your Final Manuscript must be prepared using the EPTC 2010 template and IEEE Xplore-compatible;
- your Final Manuscript must be uploaded ONLINE latest by 31 October 2010;
- your Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) is submitted by 07 November 2010;
- at least one of the authors of each paper must register latest by 15 October 2010.
Click here to download the template for EPTC 2010.You can EITHER
- Click here to convert your source file(s) to IEEE XploreŽ-compatible PDF or check whether your PDF file is IEEE XploreŽ-compatible, the Conference ID is eptc10x.
- Download IEEE Xplore Distiller Settings and refer to the PDF Specification for guidance on how to make your PDF file meet IEEE Xplore requirements.
To upload your IEEE Xplore acceptable PDF file, source file and your abstract in plain text, click on Upload Final Manuscript at the Menu Bar.
The electronic version of Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) can only be submitted to IEEE after receiving our notification informing you that you can submit your eCF. If you have make changes to your final manuscipt, it is not necessarily to re-submit another eCF.
For information on Registration, please click on Conference Registration at the Menu Bar.